What the year 2020 has taught me:
- When I pray believe the prayer has been answered and act like it.
2. Don’t force myself to write everyday. Do it naturally and it won’t feel like a chore.
3. It’s OK to take time to sit and read. I enjoy it.
4. People that don’t wear masks in public are not idiots. They have their reasons. I’ll keep wearing my mask because I have my reasons.
5. I don’t need a long “to do list.” I just need to get things done, little by little.
6. Travel is not a faded dream. I can travel locally and make it adventurous.
7. Deactivating my Facebook account was the best thing I could do for myself.
8. Self-publishing is an option.
9. Fasting from the news frequently is good for my bodily and mental health.
10. Because of the pandemic and lock down I have found some awesome podcasts, books, websites, Youtubers, Instagramers, Spotify playlists, TEDTalks, newsletters and blogs.
11. Shopping online has its perks.
12. Walking in the park and talking to the trees has been a great relief for me. Better than therapy and free.
13. My Morning Pages (journaling) has daily rewards.
14. My “Side Hustle” making my own incenses and lotions makes my friends happy and it makes me feel good.
15. Whatever the question LOVE will always be the answer.
16. Yes, tell people you are a published author because you will be!
This is my last post for 2020. I will see you all in the New Year 2021. Stay well and safe.
Quote: “Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. The way of life is wonderful; it is by abandonment.” -Emerson